Terms & Conditions
- 50% deposit plus applicable taxes with order.
A draw of 40% plus applicable taxes when initial skinning of the truck is completed.
- Balance due in full at completion and before any food truck is shipped or picked up. Please allow enough time for the transfer of funds to be completed on, or prior to the actual pick-up or shipping date.
- If a truck is to be purchased by PFTC, the purchase price and any mechanical work is to be paid in full by the customer at the time of purchase or work performed.
- As all mobile food units are custom made specifically for the intended application of the purchaser, deposits are non-refundable. PFTC will, at its discretion, attempt to find a secondary purchaser with a standard 20% reassignment fee deducted from any deposits or payments made prior to the default. There is no guarantee PFTC will find a secondary purchaser.
- PFTC cannot be held responsible for the availability of equipment & supplies from outside suppliers.
- Standard manufacturing time for a food truck is approximately 6-16 weeks from the date of the initial 50% deposit. The initial deposit guarantees a placement in the work queue but may not necessarily create the commencement of the manufacturing process of the mobile food unit at the same time.
- Truck owners must have a minimum of Storage Insurance on any vehicle left at PFTC.
- PFTC will not be held responsible for any damage or theft to customer vehicles.
Shipping & Customs Information